Friday, June 24, 2011

Grilled Chicken with Avocado and Spicy Beans

Here's another no brainer, nutritious and quick meal. I seasoned chicken breasts with this chicken seasoning I buy at our local carniceria. It's like $1 and I use it all the time. Get some. So, I seasoned the chicken and then grilled it. It came out perfect.

I placed the chicken on a bed of brown rice and peas. (I was lame and used the quick microwavable brown rice you find in the freezer section- I was pinched on time)

Then I topped it with Pace picante sauce and fresh avocado.

I served it alongside my wonderful bean creation- vegetarian beans mixed with pureed Rotel, warm it up. Jesse is ridiculous about tomatoes, so I have to puree all tomatoes for him. (He's a baby, I know.) Try this mixture, it's freaking terrific.

Done. Another "duh" dinner. It was awesome. I think Jesse licked his plate. I should seriously have a tv show.

No comments:

Post a Comment