Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PIG

My friend asked me to document what I consume on a typical day. She thinks eating healthy means only eating green salads. We have salad like, once a month.

I realized how much I graze. I eat breakfast and dinner, but no lunch because I spend the entire time between morning and night eating a bite here and a bite there.

Hey, I don't want to sound all mighty about what we eat. I've totally inhaled a bag of chips before. And I drink tons of artificial sweeteners. I love those Crystal Light packets that dissolve in water and I drink them all damn day.

Breakfast was one slice of this bread and two egg whites with a half a yolk...
A couple hours later I had a couple bites of this amazing Alpha Omega salad...
Maybe like, 8 of these (roasted edamame)...
A bite of Maximus' applesauce...A small handful of these...
A few of these leftover Schezwan beans...
Maximus and I shared a vegan spring roll that has become my new obsession...
I heated up some butternut squash for Maximus and had a couple pieces...
Now, I know dinner looks sort of gross but it was TASTY! It's brown rice, leeks, a bunch of beans, bell peppers, a bit of a rotisserie chicken (I'm totally not above buying those things) and it's all cooked in salsa.
Every night an hour after dinner or so, I eat about an ounce of dark chocolate because I can't live without it.
And a night cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment