Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vitamin Water


Vitamin Water is NOT good for you. I know a bunch of people who drink this and sugar water beverages that are advertised as Green Tea. "Hydrate Responsibly"? Seriously?! I can't believe how misinformed people are and they don't read about what they put in their body. It's full of sugar and it contains NO FRUIT JUICE. One bottle contains 33 grams of sugar and a 12 ounce serving of regular Coke that contains 30 grams. Why the hell is this even called WATER?!

It's advertised with sexy fit models and athletes and comes across as it being "essential". Bull shit. They just add chemically synthesized vitamins and sugar to water. What's wrong with plain old water? I don't know about you, but I don't want to drink my calories. Sadly, the people who drink this stuff are wannabes. People who want to be healthy but make minimal effort, jump on the Vitamin Water and organic bandwagon and care about what people only see them eating. Like, how sleek is it to walk around with a canteen of water and an apple? Take a minute to read a label!

1 comment:

  1. WOAH. I don't drink the stuff -- I LIKE water -- but I just imagined it was the sort of barely-flavored water that is sold. Not 33 grams of sugar! That's NUTS.

    Take a multi-vitamin if you're that worried about vitamins.

    ReplyDelete